- The 12 Apostles & Port Campbell National Park
- Gibson Steps, Loch Ard Gorge, London Bridge & other local secret spots
- Drive along the iconic Great Ocean Road and enjoy stunning photography opportunities
- Kangaroo and koala viewing in the wild away from the crowds
- Wallaby’s, Echidna, wild parrots and other native bird viewing
- Teddy’s Lookout for spectacular views
- Erskine Falls (waterfall), other waterfalls are also available to visit
- Great Otway National Park and rainforest
- Explore the seaside towns of Torquay, Anglesea, Aireys Inlet, Lorne, Apollo Bay & Port Campbell
- Bells Beach home of Australia’s most famous surf break
- Enjoy a walk along some of our favourite hidden beaches
- Local expert guide from the Great Ocean Road
- Luxurious Mercedes Benz V-Class vehicle
- Local snacks and water during tour
- Morning Tea and Afternoon Tea at one of our favourite local cafes
- Complimentary wi-fi in vehicle
- International language speaking guides including Spanish, Italian, French, German and Mandarin (upon request)
*The price of lunch is not included in our pricing however we provide our guests with a variety of choices for their lunch including premium lunch experiences and casual options.
This tour can also be organised to add on:
- a 15 or 25-minute helicopter ride over the 12 Apostles (surcharge applies).
- 12 Apostles Sunrise or Sunset tours are also available
Tours can be tailor made for each individual booking, subject to request and availability. See the Customised Experiences list for more ideas.