- Explore our favourite local sandy bay beaches and wild surf beaches found on the Mornington Peninsula
- Enjoy a walk along the beach and see the peninsula’s famous rainbow-coloured bathing boxes
- Premium wine tasting at a selection of boutique Mornington Peninsula wineries tailored to suit your personal taste
- Exclusive ‘behind the scenes’ barrel room tasting with one of the region’s most recognized wine makers with matched Mornington Peninsula produce plate
- Multi-course premium lunch with beverages at one of the region’s finest vineyard restaurants or enjoy a casual lunch at one of our favourite boutique cafes
- Experience Arthur Seat chairlift and enjoy a birds eagle-eyed view overlooking Port Phillip Bay of golden beaches, Mornington and Bellarine Peninsulas, and the distant city towers of Melbourne
- Visit our favourite local seaside villages including Sorrento and Portsea
- Enjoy the afternoon with a bathing session at Peninsula Hot Springs (optional)
- Maker-led produce tasting during a visit to a local farm, distillery or brewery
- Local expert guide
- Luxurious Mercedes Benz V-Class vehicle
- Local snacks and water during tour
- Morning Tea and Afternoon Tea at one of our favourite local cafes
- Complimentary wi-fi in vehicle
- All behind the scenes experiences, tastings and attraction entry fees.
- International language speaking guides including Spanish, Italian, French, German and Mandarin (upon request)
The price of lunch is not included in our pricing however we provide our guests with a variety of choices for their lunch including premium lunch experiences and casual options.
- Peninsula Hot Springs bathing experience
- Seal and dolphin watching experience
Tours can be tailor made for each individual booking, subject to request and availability. See the Customised Experiences list for more ideas.