Geelong and Bellarine Peninsula
Duration: 8-9 Hours
As Victoria’s second largest city and only 1-hour drive from Melbourne, Geelong and the surrounding Bellarine Peninsula has plenty of experiences to offer guests. From family owned vineyards, to boutique producers and organic farmers who make and grow their food and wine in traditional, high-quality ways, renowned restaurants, and the regions bustling art and culture experiences, there’s a high-quality experience here for everyone. Gourmet producers that call Geelong and the Bellarine home include wine, beer, cider, gin, cheese, olives, seafood, chocolate and fruit to name a few. Our expert local guides will take you to experience the best of Geelong and the Bellarine Peninsula where you will meet the local people behind the produce away from the crowds.
- Premium wine tasting at a selection of boutique Geelong and Bellarine wineries tailored to suit your personal taste
- Exclusive ‘behind the scenes’ barrel room tasting with one of the region’s most recognized wine makers with matched Geelong and Bellarine produce plate
- Multi-course premium lunch with beverages at one of the region’s finest vineyard restaurants or enjoy a casual lunch at one of our favourite boutique cafes
- Explore Geelong’s former woollen mills which are now converted into breweries at Little Creatures Brewery and White Rabbit Brewery & Barrell Hall.
- Maker-led produce tasting during a visit to a local farm, distillery or brewery
- See Geelong’s bustling art and culture precinct which has taken over the Old Paper Mills along the Barwon River, and Boom Gallery which occupies another wool mill or visit the Geelong Gallery, one of Australia’s leading and oldest regional art galleries.
- Swim with the dolphins in Port Phillip Bay, home to 150 bottlenose dolphins (optional)
- Local expert guide
- Luxurious Mercedes Benz V-Class vehicle
- Local snacks and water during tour
- Morning Tea and Afternoon Tea at one of our favourite local cafes
- Complimentary wi-fi in vehicle
- All behind the scenes experiences and tastings
- Swim with the Dolphins Experience (optional)
- International language speaking guides including Spanish, Italian, French, German and Mandarin (upon request)
The price of lunch is not included in our pricing however we provide our guests with a variety of choices for their lunch including premium lunch experiences and casual options.
- Pennicott Tours 2.5-hour Boat Cruise at Wilsons Promontory
- Helicopter flight over Wilson’s Promontory and surrounding areas
Tours can be tailor made for each individual booking, subject to request and availability. See the Customised Experiences list for more ideas.
Our Other Tours
Half Day Tours
Multi Day Tours
Beyond the Great Ocean Road