- Premium wine tasting at a selection of boutique Geelong and Bellarine wineries tailored to suit your personal taste
- Exclusive ‘behind the scenes’ barrel room tasting with one of the region’s most recognized wine makers with matched Geelong and Bellarine produce plate
- Multi-course premium lunch with beverages at one of the region’s finest vineyard restaurants or enjoy a casual lunch at one of our favourite boutique cafes
- Explore Geelong’s former woollen mills which are now converted into breweries at Little Creatures Brewery and White Rabbit Brewery & Barrell Hall.
- Maker-led produce tasting during a visit to a local farm, distillery or brewery
- See Geelong’s bustling art and culture precinct which has taken over the Old Paper Mills along the Barwon River, and Boom Gallery which occupies another wool mill or visit the Geelong Gallery, one of Australia’s leading and oldest regional art galleries.
- Swim with the dolphins in Port Phillip Bay, home to 150 bottlenose dolphins (optional)
- Local expert guide
- Luxurious Mercedes Benz V-Class vehicle
- Local snacks and water during tour
- Morning Tea and Afternoon Tea at one of our favourite local cafes
- Complimentary wi-fi in vehicle
- All behind the scenes experiences and tastings
- Swim with the Dolphins Experience (optional)
- International language speaking guides including Spanish, Italian, French, German and Mandarin (upon request)
The price of lunch is not included in our pricing however we provide our guests with a variety of choices for their lunch including premium lunch experiences and casual options.
- Pennicott Tours 2.5-hour Boat Cruise at Wilsons Promontory
- Helicopter flight over Wilson’s Promontory and surrounding areas
Tours can be tailor made for each individual booking, subject to request and availability. See the Customised Experiences list for more ideas.