Great Ocean Road with Kangaroos and Koalas in the Wild
Duration: 6.5 Hours
Drive Australia’s most iconic coastal drive, the Great Ocean Road and get up close in the wild to our favourite wildlife including (Kangaroos and koalas) away from the crowds in the Great Otway National Park.
- Scenic Great Ocean Road drive
- Guaranteed Kangaroo, Koala and native bird viewing in the wild
- Great Ocean Road Memorial Arch
- Teddy’s Lookout (lookout over the Great Ocean Road)
- Enjoy a walk along one of our favourite local beaches
- Great Otway National Park and rainforest
- Seaside towns of Anglesea, Aireys Inlet, Lorne, Kennett River and Wye River
- Bells Beach home of Australia’s most famous surf break
- Local expert guide from the Great Ocean Road
- Luxurious Mercedes Benz V-Class vehicle
- Local snacks and water during tour
- Morning Tea and Afternoon Tea at one of our favourite local cafes
- Complimentary wi-fi in vehicle
- International language speaking guides including Spanish, Italian, French, German and Mandarin (upon request)
This tour can also be organised to add an Otways Rainforest Waterfall walk or our Platypus in the wild evening experience.
Tours can be tailor made for each individual booking, subject to request and availability. See the Customised Experiences list for more ideas.
Our Other Tours
Half Day Tours
Multi Day Tours
Beyond the Great Ocean Road