Day 1 Highlights Include: (10hrs)
- Lake Elizabeth
- Erskine Falls
- Berry picking and lunch (summer activity only) (Ravens Creek Farm) / alternative option is lunch at Farmers Place or Blackmans Brewery if Ravens Creek is closed
- Great Ocean Road Chocolaterie & Ice Creamery
- Point Addis Marine National Park
- Bells Beach
- Kangaroo Tour @ Anglesea Golf Course
- Surfcoast Walk
- Great Ocean Road Resort – Premium dinner and overnight accommodation 4 -stars (Double or Twin). Surcharge for accommodation may apply between 21 December 2018 – 28 January 2019.
Day 2 Highlights Include: (10hrs)
- 12 Apostles
- Gibson Steps
- Loch Ard Gorge
- London Bridge
- Scenic Great Ocean Road Drive
- Great Ocean Road Memorial Arch
- Teddy’s Lookout
- Kennett River – Koala viewing and parrot feeding
- Maits Rainforest Walk
- Sound and Lazer Show Warrnambool
- Seaside Towns of Anglesea, Aireys Inlet, Lorne, Apollo Bay & Port Campbell
- Lady Bay Resort – Premium dinner and overnight accommodation 4 -stars (Double or Twin). Surcharge for accommodation may apply between 21 December 2018 – 28 January 2019.
Day 3 Highlights Include: (10hrs)
- Tower Hill Wildlife Reserve – Private Guided Tour
- The quaint maritime village of Port Fairy
- Mount Gambier vibrant blue lake
- Naracoorte Caves
- Wine Tasting in Coonawarra
- Overnight Accommodation at Coonawarra Winery – Premium dinner and overnight accommodation 4-stars (Double or Twin). Surcharge for accommodation may apply between 21 December 2018 – 28 January 2019.
Day 4: Highlights include
Depart Coonawarra to Adelaide CBD
- Local Guide from Great Ocean Road providing expert commentary and visiting local secret spots
- Luxurious private Merced Benz V-Class vehicle with complimentary water
- Complimentary wifi in vehicle
- International language speaking driver / guide (upon request)
- 15-minute 12-Apostles Helicopter Experience
- Brae Restaurant surcharge (Two Course Menu with Matching Wines) or Meal Only. Ranked #44 World’s 50 Best Restaurants. Ranked #2 in Australia.
Tours can be altered and tailored made for each individual group subject to request. All accommodation on overnight tours will be at Great Ocean Road Resort or similar 4-star properties unless specific accommodation is requested at the time of booking.